*Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, dates are subject to change. Be sure to follow this page and TFND social media pages for any updates*
TFND’s Video Essay Scholarship Project is back!
Here’s how it works!
- Create a 1–3 minute YouTube video based on one of these Tobacco Free ND topics.
- Why I stay tobacco/nicotine free?
- The importance of maintaining the state’s strong smoke-free air law.
- You get to make the laws for a day- what laws do you make relating to tobacco products?
- The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is implementing rules on whether to allow flavored products to the market. Tell us how you’ve seen flavored and disposable products marketed to youth under 21- whether its on TV, social media etc.
- Tobacco companies spend millions of dollars every year marketing their products to the next generation of potential customers- Youth. How would you convince young people to stay tobacco/nicotine free?
- Email your YouTube video entry, along with all completed forms attached, by 11:59PM on March 31, 2022 to email@example.com. The winner will receive a $1,000 college scholarship! TFND will present the prize and take photos with the winner prior to June 30, 2022, if possible.
Here are some examples of submissions!
You don’t need fancy cameras to make great videos. Read our 2022 Video Essay Scholarship Press Packet for great tips on how make a make a winning video!